New Member

Can i get a deduction for being a displaced worker

Level 15

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

No, but if you received unemployment compensation you need to enter your 1099G under Wages & Income.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

View solution in original post