trina6568

I thought the filing fees were deducted from my refund, why am I being charged $79.98 now

Debit reminder [name removed], your account will be debited $79.98 on or after 04/12/2019 for your TurboTax service. Order number: [Removed]
Total charges: $79.98 
Debit account number: ####
Automatic debit on: 04/12/2019 
Order informationQtyItemAmount
1TURBOTAX ONLINE DELUXE TAX YEAR 2018 PREP$39.99
1 TURBOTAX ONLINE STATE WI TAX YEAR 2018 PREP $39.99
Sales Tax:    $0.00
Total:    $79.98

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Those were prices prior to the March 1 increase, so I presume you filed some time ago.
Did you choose to pay your TurboTax fees out of your Federal refund, but your refund has been delayed an unusually long time at the IRS?  Or was your Federal refund reduced by the IRS?
trina6568

Yes I did choose to have the fees taken out of my federal refund. my refund was offset to unemployment.

If your refund was offset, there wouldn't be anything for TurboTax to take it's fees "out of."  The IRS has to actually release funds for TurboTax to get its fees that way.   Please see this FAQ on this issue:

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2552376-what-if-my-federal-refund-isn-t-enough-to-cover-my-turbota...>
Audrey01

When you opt to use Pay With My Refund, if your refund gets reduced by the IRS where the refund does not cover the whole balance, or if the IRS delays releasing the return, you give TurboTax authorization to debit your bank account to cover the fees. You should have gotten an email in the attached account regarding steps to proceed if you do not want to wait for an auto debit