Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@washr19 ok, thanks!

@washr19 when did you file your taxes?
washr19

@Jtown my said the same until today now it says Feb 22.
washr19

@enriquez34 I filed on the 24th of January and was accepted same day

@washr19 ok thank you. Maybe it’ll update tonight. I filed on the 31st and accepted the sane day.

Well I’m still on still processing same thing last year and had to I’d verify and then was reviewed didn’t get taxes till May Irs told me I have it is verify again but no letter has been mailed yet smh guess it will be May again

I'm confused  why would anyone one else to asked to verify. Is it due to change of marriage status, or address, birth of child?

Not sure but this is the second year in a row and all my info is same same job for 18 years same kids for last 11 years same house for last 10
anshpo

@Mama2Many the IRS randomly pulls returns to verify the identity of the filers. I had that last year. Got a letter to call and verify our info. They ask different questions like names, DOB, dependent's info, last years AGI. it's usually random, although some get flagged due to errors or questionable info like duplicate info between returns or radical changes from one year to the next. The IRS says you will receive your refund in 6-9 weeks after you verify, but most people receive in approximately two weeks if it was just a simple identity verification. Hoping the WMR updates tomorrow for us PATH filers and shows a DDD.

@anshpo Thank you for clarifying. I tried to access my transcripts but didn't recognize my car loan id number. So I got locked out, guess it's a waiting game for me. Please oh plz be this coming wk.
washr19

I checked to Wmr and I have a DDD for 2/22 about time.

I checked my this morning I also got a Ddd of the 22.. but I got a RC I wonder when I will get mine..

Why is my transcript showing no tax return filed?

I still DON'T have DDD  but Path Message left yesterday to standard check once a day for update(which what I seen today). I can't do transcript, I'm getting worried. Filed 1/27 accepted 1/28

Same message as yesterday. ->

Refund Status Results
Print your Refund Results for your records. Take the survey.

We have received your tax return and it is being processed.
Please Note:
For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.