ggizhis-1

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Yes love

How long did it take ?

Yeah nobody prob getting fed until feb what state? Yeah haven’t received state yet
ggizhis-1

It was accepted on January 4th and took 2 weeks from that.You can check on Tsc-ind

What you got ur state

What is Tsc-ind
smoney21

no way anybody got their fed refund yet.

I agree now if they said next week I would believe that

trolls are at work!            
ty ne govorish' po russki!
If this posted response is useful to you, please click on the upraised hand in the lower left of this post. Thank you. Scruffy Curmudgeon--PFFM/ IAFF, retired FireFighter/Paramedic - Locals 718/30, Veteran USAR O3 AIS/ASA '65-'67

NOT INTUIT EMPLOYEE
USAR 64-67 AIS/ASA MOS 9301 - O3

- Just donating my time
**Say Thanks by clicking the thumb icon in the lower left corner -it means nothing but makes those than answer feel wanted.
ggizhis-1

I got my state refund not federal people claiming EIC won't see Federal until Feb 15

Last year I got my return early and I claim EIC. I wasn't supposed to get it until 2/22/18 and I got it on 2/9/18

but not on January 23rd (processing date?) given that IRS is still trying to call back employees and first do a 2-day or longer training program, which was postponed, before refund processing starts - which was originally published as starting on February 4, 2019.
If this posted response is useful to you, please click on the upraised hand in the lower left of this post. Thank you. Scruffy Curmudgeon--PFFM/ IAFF, retired FireFighter/Paramedic - Locals 718/30, Veteran USAR O3 AIS/ASA '65-'67

NOT INTUIT EMPLOYEE
USAR 64-67 AIS/ASA MOS 9301 - O3

- Just donating my time
**Say Thanks by clicking the thumb icon in the lower left corner -it means nothing but makes those than answer feel wanted.
smoney21

yea these aren't being processed until next week.

Yeah it would be nice to get back the first week of feb. still haven’t got my state in Michigan yet

My Michigan taxes are still pending.