Get your taxes done using TurboTax

One bar waiting on dd

I have had the PATH message since 1.26.2019 just waiting now on Mid-February if it is going the same way as in the past couple years.

Yes I’ve always gotten mine around feb 22 so expect same this year hopefully keep everyone updated

Got mine on Feb 22nd last year as well. TT estimated date is the 22nd(sure that’s not holding much weight but it would be good if that’s the case this year).

Hello everybody

Hey everyone

Another tax year again

@thejays3315 I looked on TT it says my estimated date is 2.12.2019 I read somewhere that date is 21 days from the day the IRS accepted your taxes, it does not take in consideration if you claim EITC.

How do I check my estimated date on TT

When you log in it says it on the first screen. I think its under where it says accepted. I read somewhere someone said you cannot go by that date, that it is 21 days from the day you file through TT it does not take in consideration the credits. If you do not claim the credits you may be able to go by that date?? Not sure

So it would be under timeline pretty much. Ok. Well, I don't see anything yet about my time line. And yes, I did claim EITC

Does everyone still have bars I had bars now they disappeared again same as last year when I went through a mess

@BellaNJakesMom I think we were in same boat last year I remember you I didn’t get mine till end of May and so worried this year and now I just lost my bars again I just have tax topic 152 do u still have bars

I still have one bar