Get your taxes done using TurboTax

TT says my refund date is 2/12...not sure how much weight TT has when it comes to dates though

@linealynn30 you would think those of us that waited so long last year, shouldn’t have to wait this year.

I think I remember some of you all from last year let’s keep Our fingers crossed for all good luck to all of us

@mr_so_indecisive I sure hope so

@thejays3315 You can’t go by that date. That just a estimate date of 21 days from the time you was accepted from the IRS.

I wondered what that date was biased off of, now it makes sense. I have had the PATH message since 1.26.2019 just waiting now on Mid-February.

Hope it’s not long before someone who had eic gets an approval and dd

I still got one bar no path message
jackiegrl
Returning Member

Filed last night Feb 4 @ 11:16pm and it was accepted an hour later feb5. @12:10 then I looked and checked the wmr site and I already am showing one bar . Seems fast just wondering how everyone's went in the beginning.  
cbaw88

Accepted on 22 now path msg since then

Well I got the still processing message just called and because i was reviewed last year I have to reviewed again so over it what ever I just have to be patients and wait
jackiegrl
Returning Member

Omg that sux for the both of you . Sorry hopefully it will go quickly. They are ridiculous.   Cbaw did you file eic or actc?

I got my refund today

It took me 21days
jackiegrl
Returning Member

When did you file yummygirl
?