Change or update bank info

I entered my bank info wrong how do i fix this?
PeterM

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

If you have already filed and submitted your tax return you will be unable to edit the bank account  information (as well as the direct deposit options) once the return has been accepted.

If your return has been filed and submitted and rejected then you are able to change the information.

To view/edit your information, follow these steps…

• Sign into your account, click take me to my return
  • Click the File heading
  • Follow the prompts for Step 1. When you get to Step 2, this is where the bank account information will be. Follow the prompts to view/edit your bank account information.  

If the IRS is unable to deposit your refund into your account, they will mail you a refund check. If the info you entered is someone else's account, don't worry – some banks won't deposit tax refunds into accounts where names don't match up. The best way for you to track your federal refund is to call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040.

View solution in original post

scminedog

How can I enter manually the earned interest from my bank? Mybank is not listed in their list of banks.

AlanT222
Expert Alumni

You can enter interest income into TurboTax online by:

• Logging into your TurboTax online account:
  • Click Take me to my return
  • In the upper right-hand corner search box, Type 1099-INT; Click the Jump to 1099-INT link that appears in your search results.
  • Click Yes when asked if you received any interest income.
  • manually enter your 1099-INT  by clicking I'll type it in myself and click Continue.
  • Follow the on-screen instructions to enter your 1099-INT.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"