How do I remove TurboTax Deluxe from my Tax Return, it was not needed?

Accidentally added the charge and just want to remove it and proceed.
MeganS

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

You can downgrade using the clear and start over feature. However, you will be required to restart your return. Please keep in mind that our various TurboTax programs handle different tax situations and their associated forms.

In order to clear your return and select a different TurboTax edition follow these steps:

1. Sign in and select continue my return

2. Select My account and click on Clear and Start Over

3. It will ask if you are sure you want to clear you return? If you want to clear your return click yes this will start your tax process all over.

4. Start a new return with the correct edition of TurboTax selected.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4248526

View solution in original post

stephj92

This is the biggest load of crap I have ever seen. I should not have to start over because I accidentally said yes to your shitty deluxe service. Here I come tax act
juvenx

same

same

Same

same

same [removed] this

How about you guys stop manipulating users into spending more?
clem

I went with Free, then at some point it says I qualify to itemize with Deluxe which will reduce my taxes owed. But that was not true, it didn't improve my return in any way. Now, you make it a real hassle to remove the unneeded Deluxe option.

This is shady.

I went through the same exact scenario as Clem. How annoying.
jakej-tws

Takes 10min tho
taxesbyk

Funny thing is I never got the option to not have delux I got the option MULTIPLE TIMES to upgrade to max and declined all the way to finde out that I started with an uprgrade? Freaking insane and I will never use them again

6 years of Turbo Tax usage (including purchasing some of your non-free options) and this is how you treat me as a customer? I was advised against using Turbo Tax in favor of other free filing services and since i have to start over anyway, I guess I will be using another service.
woosuhh

i cant even find the option to start over there is no "my account option"