New Member

What do I do if I haven't received my W2's from my employer?

New Member

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

If you did not receive your W-2 by February 14, it's time to take action:

  1. Grab your last 2017 paystub and call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040.
  2. The IRS will ask you for some info before following up with your employer.
  3. After notifying the IRS, you can either continue waiting for your W-2, or paper-file your return using Form 4852 and your last paystub.