New Member

On my w2 from social security there is no fed id number what do I do

Level 15

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

You do not have a W-2 from Social Security.  You have a SAA1099.  Go to Federal> Wages & Income>>Retirement Plans and Social Security to enter your SSA1099.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**