jojualma4

I didn't received my 6 digit code.

LatoyaLO

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

It can take up to 15 minutes for the code to be emailed to you, and check your junk email folders too. (Don’t try to get a new code too soon, it will invalidate the old code and you’ll end up waiting longer.)

If you didn’t get a code, check that you have the correct email listed in your account:

Select MyAccount from the upper right.

Click the Account Settings option.

If the email is wrong, click Edit on the Email address line in the PROFILE section and follow the instructions.

6 digit code from TurboTax for multi-factor authentication. This is a security feature introduced to protect your account.
Steps to get the code by email and discussed in the thread linked below.

You could  alternately configure to have the code send to your phone instead.

To get your verification code sent as a text, you have to select that option in your account settings. You will need to gain access to the account and then:
1.) Click My Account
2.) Account Settings
3.) Under the Security tab, select Two Step Verification and enter your mobile information and password. 
To get access to make your changes, you can have the code sent to your email address or select the Confirm your account in another way option.

gladman4

can someone besides a computer call me so i can get help

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Please see the Help Article here to assist in getting your 6 digit code.

If you need to speak with us further, please reach out to us directly at the link here.  This will direct your inquiry to the correct department.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"