Why does turbo tax not have fidelity document import up and running yet?? My documents have been available for 3 weeks?? I can’t file because turbo tax says there not available yet??

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

The paper/PDF files are ready, but those cannot be imported into TTX.

....The specially-formatted tax import files are not scheduled to be available until 31 Jan  (don't know if that is at 11:59 PM or 0001 AM)..  

ANNND The files may not all be available at the same time  (they have millions of files to generate), and Fidelity may change the date at any time if they encounter computer problems with the formatting of those tax files.

1099-R forms?   Those depend on exactly where the Fidelity system 1099-R is coming form...I have a couple from Fidelity each year , and they have never yet been available in the special tax format for direct import into the tax software.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
donois

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I was notified by email today that my Fidelity Tax Forms (consolidated 1099-Brokerage) is now ready and in CSV format. Indeed, I went to the Fidelity website and signed in and read through the forms. However Turbo Tax could not import, it saying they would not be ready until end of January. I'll try again next week. Worst of all was they almost made me think I should pay $30 more to update from Deluxe to get the data. Did ot fall for that one.  Was wrong, as I am using the desktop version.....(Remember the mistake they made last year that made this form cause errors---took months for them to correct, blaming the IRS along the way). Good luck all!