Expert Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

If your parents are claiming you as a dependent, they only can claim your education expenses (on form 1098-T).

Form 1099-Q will also be reported on your parents' tax return.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"