Automatic payment

I set up for my MN State taxes be paid by automatic payment in April from my bank account when I filed back on Jan 28.  how do I confirm what date it is going to be taken from my bank account?

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

OK..Option #2.

Download a new PDF file...but this time select the option to include All forms and calculation worksheets...For Your Records.

Then  open the  PDF, scroll down to the MN section and open the "Information worksheet " for MN.

Down at ~ part IV or V of that form (it varies) is the Direct Deposit/Debit data. The section is titled "Direct Deposit/Direct Debit Information" and that contains your account numbers and date.

.......BUT if the title only says "Direct Deposit Information" ...then MN is one of the many states that does not allow you to arrange a Direct Debit when you e- file your tax return, and you were mistaken about setting it up for MN.  In that case you either send a check in the mail, or log on to the MN tax website and find the place to pay on MN's payment page.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

View solution in original post

Thank you!  Option 2, downloading all worksheets did it.

check...if it's the last couple days..sometimes they can be a few days late in debiting...a gazillion people choose the same date....I usually choose ~10 days earlier to avoid computer foulups due to potential  last minute computer crashes due to overload.
____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

here you go....

1) Log into your tax account.

2) From the "Some Things You Can Do" menu for your 2016 file, save  a new PDF file copy of your tax return.

3).......then open the PDF scroll down the the state tax section....look for the "Electronic Filing Instructions" sheet for the state and open it.    It should look something like the picture below.  Check your date, routing and account numbers.

(picture is from 2015, but 2016 looks the same)

I cannot find the "some things you can do" section

Oh...just try the printing from the page you come into when you log in....on the left side there's a selection to download your tax return

Otherwise go to the top left and under the My Turbotax selection is My Timeline in the pulldown

I can download my returns, but I still can't find anything about my automatic payment

You don't have a state electronic filing instructions sheet that is in that file...down with your state forms?

No, nothing like that.