Because she was not a full time student she doesn't appear to be a qualifying child. You may be able to consider her a qualifying relative dependent if you meet the requirements below:
- You provided more than half of their support.
- She made less than $4,050 in gross taxable income. (Social Security income generally doesn’t count here.)
- She isn't a dependent on someone else’s taxes.
- She isn't doing their taxes with a spouse (married filing jointly).
- She is a U.S. citizen, resident alien, national, or a Canadian or Mexican resident. You can’t claim a dependent if you are a dependent on someone else’s taxes
For more information, see the IRS dependent rules in the article below: