I did not receive a 1099 from my employer so I do not have the EIN number. I had to estimate the taxes. what should I do it wont let me go any further.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

If you have not received Form 1099-MISC from one or more of the businesses/people you worked for during the year, but you know the amount of income that needs to be reported, you can continue with preparing your return.

Note:  If you have already begun inputting your income in the 1099-MISC fields for income for which you have not received a 1099, you should delete any entries you have already made there.

You do not need to have Form 1099-MISC in-hand to report the income.

You will not have any problems with your return, as long as the income you report on your Schedule C equals or exceeds the total amount reported on any 1099s that are filed reporting your income (if any are filed).

When you enter the information in TurboTax, just select Additional Income (see screenshot below) to report income for which you have not received a 1099.

The quickest way to get to the input screen:

• Sign in to your account and click on the orange Take me to my return button (skip this step if you are already in your return)
  • Click on Search at the top of the screen
  • Input "schedule c" in the search box and hit enter
  • The first link available should be Jump to schhedule c - click on this link
  • You will be taken to the input area for your business income, business information, and expenses.