Setting up a date to pay Federal Taxes via Direct Deduction

I filed my federal taxes back in February and set up a date sometime in April to pay.  I downloaded my forms, however, I cannot locate Part V on the form which will indicate the exact date of the withdrawal that I set up.  Is there any other way to verify the date for the withdrawal?  Thanks!
CapB

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

If you scheduled to have your tax payment withdrawn when you e-filed your return, no additional actions are needed. 

Contact the IRS e-file Payment Services 24/7 at 1-888-353-4537 to verify your scheduled payment.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3299924

Click here to contact your state Department of Revenue. 

View solution in original post

I had set up the direct withdrawal when I did my taxes, but apparently something happened on your end.  I do not want to end up paying twice.  Is there any way to confirm what is going on?
CapB

If you go through steps 1-7 above, you'll see what you entered in the program which was sent to IRS and state (if applicable); If you do not see direct debit information, you can setup your payments on the federal and state links above (as applicable).
Ksixto
Returning Member

I need to Setting up a date to pay Federal Taxes via Direct Deduction.     Sixto Avila  Case # [number removed]

Ksixto
Returning Member

Ase #[social security number removed] Ss# [social security number removed]