Can you help me I am trying to finish the last step of filing my taxes with you all and it is not letting me

FaithY
Expert Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

You won't be able to finish the last step of filing your taxes until January 29, 2018. January 29 is the date that IRS says they will start accepting tax returns. 

Click here to read an article from IRS.gov about the start of the filing season

Misty II

I worked through Turbo Tax's pages and prepared my 2019 taxes.  I've already printed out both my Fed and AZ State Tax Forms, BUT I cannot "submit" BECAUSE I am unable to retrieve my 6-digit number code; I was unable to keep my E-mail open to retrieve it!  E-mail is [email address removed].  

BTW:  My whole Turbo Tax session has disappeared from my screen - unable to get it back!  Phone number is: [phone number removed].  Please reply.  

GiseleD
Expert Alumni

This is a public forum, so we cannot call you. 

Please try this process for the code:

1. Select Resend verification code to request another code.
  2. Make sure you leave the TurboTax window open as closing it will invalidate the code.
    • Open another tab or window or use a different browser to check your email for the code.
    • If you're using a mobile device, it's okay to open your email app or another tab in your browser. Just keep TurboTax open in the background and return when you've got your code.

Regarding the TurboTax session, TurboTax Online saves in real-time, so just log back in. If you are using the app, try logging in through a browser window instead. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"