Can you import my w-2's from 2016 so I don't have to wait for my employers to send them to me?

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

If your W-2 is available for import you can do that from within your return.  Employers have until January 31, so yours might not be available for import yet.
**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

I should rephrase that, is there a way turbo tax can look up my w-2's for them to be imported so I don't have to wait for an employer to send it to me.

Same answer
**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

yeah you didn't help me. I don't believe you are understanding my question.

I understand your question.  The answer is you have to wait until your W-2 is online for import,