boosterry

I need the instructions to file my m1pr forms

need instructions to file my M1PR  the form

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

TurboTax does not actually e-file that form with your state return.  TurboTax will fill it out, but you will have to print and mail it to the state.  I am not sure if you have already filed your state return or not so I will give you guidance on both.  If you have already filed, then you will need to get back into just your state return.
  • You will need to go back to your TurboTax account after you file and choose the option to "Add a state"
  • This will let you back into your return without actually adding a state
  • You will go back to the Minnesota return and proceed through the screens until you get to the one described in the article below 
  • Follow the advice laid out in the article below and be careful not to change anything else on your MN state return while you are filling out the M1PR
  • After you finish with this form, go to the Print Center under Tax Tools and print your MN return - the M1PR will be in the pdf and you can file it as described in the article below

The other option would be to just e-file the form yourself after filing your MN return with TurboTax.  MN has a website dedicated to e-filing this form that you can use and the instructions for filling it out are fairly straightforward and shouldn't be a problem.  

You can find that information here -

i need the instructions to file my m1rp

KrisD15
Expert Alumni

Instructions

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
KrisD15
Expert Alumni