nstone01

I want somebody to go over my taxes i just completed

would like someone to go over my taxes I just completed

ANYuser

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I see the note " TurboTax Live is available for TurboTax Online customers only. TurboTax Live is not available in the TurboTax CD/Download software."  Unfortunately (?!!) I purchased TurboTax Premier CD and 2 states, and filled in everything.  I want to use the TurboTax live so that my tax forms are reviewed by a live CPA before I e-file them.  Is there a way to import my TurboTax file that I prepared using CD into TurboTax Live so that I don't have to spend hours typing in all that info again.  Thanks!
rt75624

If you would like a tax professional to review your income tax returns before filing, you have the option to upgrade to TurboTax Live which offers assistance from an expert (CPA or EA) as well as a final review. For further information, please refer to the FAQ: What is TurboTax Live?  https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6071042

View solution in original post

ANYuser

I see the note " TurboTax Live is available for TurboTax Online customers only. TurboTax Live is not available in the TurboTax CD/Download software."  Unfortunately (?!!) I purchased TurboTax Premier CD and 2 states, and filled in everything.  I want to use the TurboTax live so that my tax forms is reviewed by a live CPA before I e-file them.  Is there a way to import my TurboTax file that I prepared into TurboTax Live so that I don't have to spend hours to type in all that info.  Thanks!