New Member

Self employed i work in a store as contract labor... i made 5300 this past year.. how do i file? or is it going to cost me to file?

New Member

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

You will need to file a Schedule C to report your Self-Employment income and expenses.  You will need to use TurboTax Self-Employed edition.  Information about the cost of this service is located at https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/online/.

View solution in original post