When will I be able to file my Illinois tax return?

I am paper filing this year, but my Illinois returns STILL shows "do not file" across all of the pages. I know Turbo tax was waiting for forms to be released, but I filed my sons Illinois form through the mail using Turbo Tax and his did not show up that way.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

The Illinois forms should be available now.  Here are two things you can try.  Use the first method, then if you need to, I've posted a second method.

First you have to open your return back up.

• Scroll down to "Some things you can do."
  • Choose "Add a state."  (you don't really add one--that's just to get the return to open up.)
  • Once the return is open, you can go to the State Taxes tab if you need to review your return any before filing. Some of the forms may have updated since you last worked on it.
  • Then step through the REVIEW tab.
  • Then go to the FILE tab, and choose to file the state return by mail.
  • It should offer you a chance to print the return.   Is that a clear copy without the watermark?

If that method still has the watermark, then try this:

• While the return is still open, click at the top on MY ACCOUNT, then choose PRINT CENTER.
  • Then choose "Print/save/view this year's return."   It should offer you a  PDF as filed and a larger one with "All forms and worksheets."   See if one of those PDF's have clear forms without the watermark.