Fritz

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

(2-17-19) I also had the "DO NOT FILE, FORM NOT FINAL" watermark showing on all my 2018 Illinois tax forms, as of last week (bought 2018 TurboTax Deluxe CD from Amazon).  After submitting issue online, I received a phone number to call with a reference number.  Got no real assistance, and was finally told they were aware of the issue and it should be cleared up shortly.  Well, it's been a week, and the Illinois update that showed up a couple of days ago did not remove the watermarks.

Support had said in the original conversation that I might have to try reinstalling TurboTax to correct the issue, if it persisted after their efforts to correct it.

I installed the CD program on another laptop (an ASUS - original is Lenovo - both Windows 10 Home).  I registered Turbotax installation again, and closed it after it was all updated.  Took a copy of my saved 2018 TurboTax Federal and State file off the Lenovo, placed in on the main screen of my ASUS laptop, and opened it up.  It updated the Illinois forms.  I proceeded with the file my state taxes and the forms came up with without the "DO NOT FILE, FORM NOT FINAL" watermarks.  Printed them out and also printed out the tax forms for my files.  Reinstalling program apparently fixed the watermark issue.  Hope this info helps.....