Get your taxes done using TurboTax

This is ridiculous. I just moved from MD and had to file both MD and OR state taxes. I got my MD refund within DAYS of filing....now I am reading i will have to wait MONTHS for my OR return.

Welcome to the club, dude. I filed NY state, and OR, and I too got my NY back within a couple weeks. This is the most frustrating thing for me as a new parent.

3 more weeks until the 12 week mark, and then it'll be my time to demand answers.

Filed February 29. Still under review

My mistake above, I filed January 29
bossjd

Had to file IL and OR, February 17th and have received not a peep from either.  Federal within 12 days.  Simply disgraceful.  I'm afraid to contact anyone as they'll single mine out to take longer!!

I just received my refund from the state today, direct deposit, approximately 6 weeks AFTER they notified me that they were processing my return manually and us faxing them the requested documents.   So hopefully everyone else on here dealing with the Oregon refunds will also experience no more than a 6-8 week wait.  Good luck to everyone out there.

After all this time, I finally got a letter from the State of Oregon requesting additional documentation. I filed NY & OR, and they want my W2(s) & 1099(s), do i only give them the information for the state of OR since I've already received my NY and Fed returns?
sdeemar50

I would go ahead and send them both just to be on the safe side, I finally got the same letter from the State of Oregon and I am sending them COPIES not originals of my W-2's out in the mail today.

I decided to only send my OR state W2 (copy of) because i have already received my Federal return, and my NY state return. And it makes sense that they'd only want info on Oregon only. But I'm sure they'll ask for more proof if they want it. I've never had a more frustrating experience with my taxes before.
sdeemar50

I get it, but since with the state of OR you have to send them a copy of your Federal I would of just sent them everything, so there is no more delays....
pengwin1

I filed Feb 11 and it's now April 17.  Still nothing from Oregon.  Unbelievable. Fed refund took less than 2 weeks.

Filed electronically through TurboTax on Jan 28th. They sent a letter in late March asking for a W2. I immediately drove to Salem and hand delivered the requested W2.  I have never been manually reviewed and my refund is only $575 (most of which is the kicker).  It was a simple return, single, no child care, no special deductions, no earned income..... It's frustrating because the IRS issued my refund within 10 days of receiving my return. I know it wont be much, but if they don't pay me the interest that will be due to me, I will be taking them to small claims court. This is an unacceptable inconvenience  that we shouldn't have to go through.

My return was accepted January 29th, and I still haven’t received my refund. They finally asked me for copies of my W2s, which I provided, but still nothing.

Same here, mine were accepted on the 29th of January, and I got my Federal and State of NY refund back within what feels like moments compared to how long I've been forced to wait for my State of OR refund. I sent my requested w'2 for additional information back to them 5 week ago and I haven't heard anything. I've called 2+ times, and the information they give is generic and unhelpful.