I want to exam my filled out 1040 form and schedule A before I push the button to file my return. How do I do that?

PaulaM
Expert Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

You can see Preview the 1040 form under:

• My Account
  • Tools
  • View Tax Summary
  • Then select the Preview my 1040 in gray near the top

You won't be able to see the schedule A detail until your pay for your return. After you pay, under the File tab, you can preview/print your entire return before filing.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I dont know if we filled out the box for 2nd stimulus in the amount of 600.00. 

I moved in October and changed banks .

Will I get 600.00

DianeW777
Expert Alumni

Yes, If the IRS released the funds and your account was closed, then that bank would have immediately returned the money to the IRS.

This link should be functional and up to date at this time if you want to see what the IRS shows for your stimulus record. 

Complete your 2020 return with the money you actually received. TurboTax will walk you through this section.

IRS Recovery Rebate Credit

• In TurboTax Online once your return is open, select Wages & Income (to enter the tax return).
  • Select Federal Review at the top of the page > Continue to answer the questions for Let's make sure you got the right stimulus amount
  • TurboTax will then include any stimulus amount due on your 1040 form - either added to your refund or reduce the amount due.
  • See the image below.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"