No, you have your reporting forms. These agencies use one or the other. You will need to enter the income in two different places in the program.
For the 1099-K
Report income without a 1099. Here's how to do that:
· Click on Federal Taxes on the top row of TurboTax Deluxe Online.
· Click Wages & Income
· Under All Income, click Show all income
· Scroll to Self-Employment, click Start
· Click Yes to Did you have any self-employment income or expenses?
· Enter any income from sales or services that weren't reported on Forms 1099-MISC
- Open your return.
(To do this, sign in to TurboTax and click the Take me to my return button.)
- Search for “1099-misc” at the top. In the search results, click the “Jump to” link.
- Now follow the screens to enter your 1099-MISC info and answer some questions.