When will you have MD pass through entity return for an LLC for 2017 ready for download?? I checked the MD site and it is there - why haven't you added it??

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I sent a tweet to Turbotax. Same question as yours - about a week ago. They said they had taken Maryland's released forms, integrated them into the software, and sent it back to the state of Maryland for review and signoff. It would appear it is hung up in the stage where the state reviews the electronic forms from Turbotax.  So, the date that Maryland released its paper forms is not the whole story, as it is followed by another review cycle. Regardless of the reason why, we are all sitting here waiting. It is unbelievable that (for whatever reason) we are sitting here unable to complete state taxes for MD Form 510.

Thanks - but you (staff) should have anticipated this earlier.

staff - sorry - I assumed you were Turbo Tax "staff", not another frustrated user.
mjackson

this is completely ridiculous
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who in the State Office do we need to chastise?  Looking at a March 15th deadline for Federal Filing of a 1065 Partnership.  Never been this late before
jhoebo

Thanks for the info "Staff".  I have been so frustrated because every time I call Turbotax about this they just way the forms have not been released and I say yest they were.  This makes a little more sense but still not acceptable.  We need these forms immediately.

The Form 510 is due 15th day of 4th month - So April 15th for Calendar Year..
jhoebo

The actual due date maybe 4/15 but shareholders need their MD K-1s way before 4/15 so they can file their returns by 4/15.  I realize the Federal K-1 has most of the information the shareholder needs.  This delay is unacceptable and someone from TurboTax needs to expedite the process.
rpotarazu

Thanks I agree this is ridicoulous
Tax-Season-Pain
Returning Member

Has TurboTax provide an update yet. I can see it is ridiculous but if your federal side side done when state available it would just be a direct transfer of data, right?
mjackson

Unbelievable
jhoebo

Still no update.  Yes it is a direct transfer but shareholders need their MD K-1 to file their own returns. It can't wait until the 4/15 due date.  My fear is that no one at Turbo Tax is doing anything about this.  I can't get anyone to respond with a good answer as to what is going on.

I have been dealing with the same issue for weeks now and get vague answers from TurboTax staff. Yesterday I was finally given a similar answer that "TurboTax is waiting on final approval from Maryland."  I contacted the Forms Manager at the Comptroller of Maryland yesterday as well and this is a direct quote from their email response: "We are passing your information along to Turbo Tax. We do not have any forms approvals outstanding."
So why then does TurboTax claim they are waiting on approval from Maryland? The March 15 deadline is only days away. TurboTax please resolve this issue.
jhoebo

I just called again.  This time I was instructed to voice my complaint to:  Intuit Inc.
Headquarters
Address: 2700 Coast Ave
Mountain View, CA 94043
Phone: 650-944-6000
It's too early CA time to call.  I guess I will call in a few hours and see if I get anywhere.  
LCS1982 confirmed my worst fears that no one is really trying to get the forms.  If the state is not waiting to release the forms then the problem lies within Turbo Tax.  Intuit's ProSeries has the MD forms so I don't understand why Turbo Tax does not have them.  Customer support said a lot of states are waiting on forms.  Come on Turbo Tax- Get it together!!!