Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Update: TurboTax does have the forms available. Something is wrong with their software... I'm talking with tech support now...

Same here. I raised it at the beginning of February and Turbotax keeps pulling older posts on this forum on the same topic. Hopefully, this post stays alive, since it shows just how ticked off we all are, and how long this continues! (I am NOT Turbotax staff, just another user)

So TurboTax has sent me the MD Partnership forms to download. For whatever reason, the TurboTax Business program is not recognizing the download. Still on the phone with tech support...

As of 3-6 11:14AM ET my turbotax business also still says "coming soon" for Maryland Partnership (my company is an LLC).
mjackson

Are you kidding.  We pay for the software so we don't have to manually do this.  Every other package has the forms but this one.  Ridiculous.
mjackson

And the forms were released by Maryland in November 2017!
jhoebo

Thanks for the updates.  If you figure out a work around please let us all know.

So after spending 2 hours on the phone with both Tech Support and Product Support at TurboTax, there still no progress. I continue to receive the "Coming Soon" message for Maryland Partnership. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the TurboTax Business software. And TurboTax sent me directly the download for Maryland Partnership 2017. For whatever reason, the software is not recognizing the download for the state and continues to read "Coming Soon." I should receive a call back from a supervisor within 24 hours. But I feel the more people that call about this... maybe we'll get a solution. Please call 1-877-559-8824
rfcconst

Still waiting to download Maryland pass through entity income tax return

I finally spoke to a TurboTax rep that was able to provide a solution. You'll need to call TurboTax and while you are on the phone, go through the following process... In the TurboTax Business software in the state section, when you click "Start" to download state forms, in the next box that appears do not click "Continue" INSTEAD click "We can help you here." In that box, you'll need to provide the TurboTax rep with the serial number listed. Then the rep should give you a "Confirmation" number to enter. This serves as a "business unlock" code.
So TurboTax DOES have the Maryland Partnership forms available. There seems to be a glitch in the programming to install the state forms. But the above mentioned process worked for me.  Finally!

On phone now with Turbotax support. Against my express direction, they purchased the Maryland partnership download for me (over the phone) but FAILED TO GET the unlock code. Apparently a regular download does not generate the code you need. So, now I am on hold with them to get this unlock code (which you put in the state product confirmation number field) so that I can access the Maryland Partnership (MD 510) that was just purchased by phone.
jhoebo

Thank you so much LCS1982!! I appreciate you taking the time to get this worked out.  I just got my forms downloaded based on your instructions.  One note I had was when It first downloaded I could see the form in Form Mode but could not go through the questions in invterview mode.  I closed Turbo Tax and restarted and now the interview plus the forms are available.  Yippee!!
mjackson

unbelievable ........trying this now

I am still on the phone. 45 minutes later. Still. I bought the MD partnership and NO ONE can give me the code.

Done. 53 minutes. A deep discount was given for the sheer amount of time I was on the phone.  I now have the partnership loaded.