Hello, I live in Australia and I am trying to declare my income with a W-2, but as I worked for an Australia firm I am not sure how it translates. Any help would be great

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

If you did not receive a W-2, do not try and enter your income in the W-2 section.  Foreign Earned Income is entered on a Form 2555.  Using the online editions you will need the Deluxe edition or higher.

To enter Foreign Earned Income -

• Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Wages and Income (Personal Income using Home and Business)
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
  • Scroll down to Less Common Income
  • On Foreign Earned Income and Exclusion, click on the start or update button

Or enter foreign income in the Search/Find box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to foreign income

View solution in original post

@alfonsoone
What is your citizenship status?   Are you a US citizen?   TurboTax can prepare returns for US citizens and "resident aliens for tax purposes", but cannot prepare Form 1040NR returns for non-resident aliens.

If you ARE a US citizen or "resident alien for tax purposes" and can use TurboTax, here's some info that might be helpful:

So you won't be getting a W-2 at all?  
If you have foreign earned income, but your employer doesn't furnish an actual W-2, I recently made some screen images for another user at this thread whose foreign employer does not provide a W-2:
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4157860-i-work-in-the-middle-east-the-company-don-t-issue-w-2-form...>

Yes, I am a US citizen. Thank you very much for your help! I will try that now and will update this comment with the outcome.