Get your taxes done using TurboTax

My NYS says it’s being held for further review. And this happend the year before last. I then got audited. They said they randomly select people for audit. I had to give them documents to prove my son was mine and proof that I paid child care. I have them money order receipts and they still didn’t give me that credit because they said that wasn’t enough proof. I filed in February didn’t get my refund back until July. Now this year I wonder what they could possibly want from me....filed 2/21. Got this message today
taxmonst

Sorry if you seen this message already but I wanted to make sure I posted it on a few message boards because so many been waiting for nys refund as of 5:30 they updated me with a ddd of march 15th

Lol at all the comments!  nys is playing

New York State refunds usually takes longer since they have to wait until funds are available , there's really no money to pay every tax paper quickly ( So they say ) this causes delays, document request ect to prolong the process. This info comes from someone that works auditing taxpayers,  It's all a gimmick From the puppeteers and you just happend to be the puppet. 

I received the same message so idk what it mean

trika12

Same message for about 2 weeks now...still trying to figure out what it means

I think everyone has this message and
jlc614

Ok, well this morning I checked and still had the same message but I just checked at 1:00 PM EST and it now is back to saying "We have received your return and it is being processed. No further information is available at this time". I will keep  you updated to any changes.
trika12

Mine updated as well "We have received your return and it is being processed. No further information is available at this time". I will keep  you updated to any changes.

Well let me check mines now

Yes my status has changed to that’s a good look.
jenn14589

I have this same message... We received your return and it may require further review. This may result in your New York State return taking longer to process than your federal return. No further information is available at this time.  Is this because we are getting child tax credit?? Mine said "We have received your return and it is being processed. No further information is available at this time" yesterday but today it's the new message... Hoping to get the NYS sooner rather than later due to my federal being held from EIC...
brammo69

Mine changed too? What does that mean
brammo69

I've never seen that meaaage before

I do not even have EIC and mine says the same thing