Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@sbellamy25 ok thank you lol

@sbellamy25 now can you tell me when the next update for federal Will be????

I'm still on "still processing a refund date will be given bla ba "
sbellamy25
Returning Member

@lewisgavilanes that I don't know
jazzman31

@swerveswife I filed around same time as you--filed 1/26, accepted 1/29--and I've had that "may require further review" b.s. message from NYS for 3+ weeks now. Received my Fed on 2/14. When your message changes, please post. I will do the same. This is ridiculous.

@jazzman31 @swerveswife @sbellamy25 if in fact the 27th is the next drop .....when does the system show update? tommorrow????? F E D E R A L SUCKSSSSS
bjuaire02

My message has finally changed for state. It now reads “We do not have any information about your return at this time. E-filed returns could take one week to post to our system; mailed returns can take up to three weeks to post to our system. If you e-filed, check your email, tax software or tax preparer to ensure it has been accepted.” I filed February 3rd. What does this mean?

@bjuaire02 IT MEANS you entered something wrong lol do it again
sbellamy25
Returning Member

@lewisgavilanes for which one fed or state if you know your ddd then it should of been updated already.  If not then we are still playing the waiting game.

@sbellamy25 I don't have A ddd for federal ...it's still on "still processing a refund date will be provided when available "

I filed my taxes on the 1st. Got me federal on the 14th and i am currently still waiting for my NY state. It has well been over 21days.

I’ve had the same message on mines as well
darylshy

I filed on 1/18/18. NYS Accepted on 1/22/18. I am not waiting on EIC. And I have had this message for 32 days and counting... 😕

Wow still waiting for a fn update for federal what is going on .... give me my ddd !!

I received my federal