New Member

I did not check the box indicating someone can claim me as a dependent

How do I amend
New Member

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Here are the steps to amend your 2016 taxes if you need to make changes and your taxes were already e-filed and accepted (or mailed). I hope that these steps help you out if you have any more questions please let me know.
1.Sign into your TurboTax account, if you're not already signed in.
2.In the 2016 tax year section, click amend (change) return.
3. In the pop-up, click amend using TurboTax online.
4.Click continue on the we'll help you change (amend) your return screen.
5.Follow the on-screen directions to amend your return.
6.When you're done, will provide instructions to print and mail your amended return because and amended return can't be e-filed.

View solution in original post