Hi, Can you help me pay for TurboTax. I live in the UK and do not have a US bank account or credit card. Last year I had to get my brother in the US to pay.

Any ideas
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I'm sorry, but you'll have to ask your brother or another friend or relative to help again.  TurboTax accepts only credit/debit cards with a US billing address.  See info from a TurboTax FAQ below.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302082

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

potatosalad2014
Be aware that a foreign filer without a US bank account or US prepaid card with a US billing address cannot use the "refund processing service" mentioned in the FAQ above.  That service requires a US bank account/prepaid card with a US billing address.
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

Thank you, @epo39b.
*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

You're welcome.  Have a good 'un.
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

You too!