jandsmith

Why am I receiving e-mails saying my 2016 order is being processed??? What order???

Why am I receiving e-mails saying my 2016 order is being processed??? What order???  And you kept my cc information from last year, why!!!  This appears to be a sleazy, underhanded way to charge my credit card for something I didn't even order.  I attempted to cancel this and it looks like I was successful, and I deleted the cc information at least from this web page, but, I'm guessing you still have it stored somewhere that I can't see it or verify you're keeping it.  I am outraged that you would treat me this way!  I've purchased your product TurboTax for well over a decade now .... but, somebody better explain to me why I should continue to be a customer.  If I don't get a good explanation from someone, then, I'll never buy anything from your company ever again, and I will be very, very, very vocal about it to everyone I know, which, really won't look good for your company, because I'll be telling people the

[Removed]

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

It is not safe to post your name and email address on this public forum,

Is it about your Advantage Account?  Letters and emails just went out about the Advantage Auto Renewal program.  You have until Nov 6, 2016 to cancel or update your Advantage Account or your credit card will be charged on Nov 6.

You can sign into your TurboTax Advantage account and under Your Product, select to remove product. Once you remove the recurring product order, the TurboTax Advantage subscription will be cancelled, as well.

How to cancel Turbo Tax Advantage
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901052-cancelling-or-refunding-your-turbotax-advantage-enrollment...

If you are an Advantage member (annual subscription), be sure you use your Advantage log-in User ID when you go to that download area.

If there is no download in your download account, then you may have multiple accounts without realizing it.  To check for multiple accounts (User ID's), run the tool below on each email address you have.

NOTE: Before running the tool, log out of all Intuit accounts including this user forum. Then clear your browser Internet cache, close your browser, then reopen it, and go to:

https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery/

If still no luck after running that on each email address you have, then run the tool yet again, but this time choose the small blue link that says "I don't know my email address or User ID", and it will look you up by SSN and other parameters.

If you still can't find your download after all that, here's how to be assigned a phone number to the proper department at TT Customer Support during the business hours shown below (it will not display when they are closed). Read all the steps first.

1) Go to https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/
2) Choose the product platform you are using.
3) Ask a question or keywords without quotes, and Submit.
4) On next page, skip the suggested articles if they don't help.
5) Scroll down, and you should be able to enter the Support module to get a phone number. (That will be grayed out when they are closed). 

View solution in original post

@jandsmith  Please follow the answer provided by @Critter#2  to cancel your order as soon as possible. If you are still concerned that your order has not been canceled, please follow the final option in Critter#2's answer and contact our support team for assistance.