Employee Tax Expert
This widget could not be displayed.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Probably not.  If you anticipate significantly lower income, what you need to be sure of is that you owe less than $1000 by the end of the year to avoid penalties.  You may not need the vouchers in the amount printed, and if you are within the $1000 range by the end of the year (and of course if you anticipate a refund), then no estimated payments will even be necessary.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post