I have health insurance through the market place. I got divorced in January 2016, so for one month I have a 1095-A statement for me & my Ex (2 people) The other months I have a 1095 A for just me.

How do I deal with this?  I also have 2 children who are my dependents so I have 2 1095-Bs for them.  Please let me know how to deal with this.  My ex lives in Costa Rica now and so he doesn't have health insurance through me anymore.  Thank you.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

The 1095-A forms are the part that you need to fill out the Health Insurance section of TurboTax, once you identify that you had insurance through the market place it will ask if you have the 1095-A.  You will then fill in information based on what is listed on your 1095-A for the corresponding months.  The 1095-B forms are for you records, basically just to identify that the dependents were covered. 

If you would like help walking through this, have your forms available and contact one of our phone support experts they have the ability to do a smartlook screen share to help walk you through the process.  You can start that process via this link:  https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

View solution in original post