noyb

Yeah i was sent a NY State w-2 letter checking my withholdings?i sent what they needed filed end of january 2019 still waiting and waiting for any update??

i paid you guys 164.00 dollars i probably wont use Turbo again i got my federal return promptly but why am i still waiting for state return??? filed jan 20th and now its march 20th the IRS sucks they don't update whatsoever and no way to get any answers-- leave us completely hanging while they take our money right on time every paycheck...its an expensive service and i'm pissed that you can't get answers for us either either.. sorry really frustrated right now its a $1000.00 i need..

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

The issue is most likely that your employer did not submit your W-2 to the state, or the info they did submit differs from yours.  TT has absolutely no control over this (nor would the USPS if you had mailed your tax return), and has no authority to intercede on your behalf.

Going forward, you can change you withholdings so that you do not have to wait for refunds at tax time.

noyb

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

well i finally called them and actually got through to someone.They basically said its in the final stages of processing and to call back in a week or two..so i filed jan 20th did nothing wrong and here i am getting to April and no state refund??  i cant believe they can just hold our returns indefinitly likely cause they are low on money or whatever i may as well file for free next year on IRS web site because for $164 and no help from turbo i see it as no point coming back here..