New Member

How do i change from self employed to single? There seems to be no choices here.

New Member

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

You can downgrade using the clear and start over feature. However, you will be required to restart your return. Please keep in mind that our various TurboTax programs handle different tax situations and their associated forms.


In order to clear your return and select a different TurboTax edition follow these steps:

 1. Sign in and select continue my return

  2. Select My account and click on Clear and Start Over

  3. It will ask if you are sure you want to clear you return? If you want to clear your return click yes this will start your tax process all over.

4. Start a new return with the correct edition of TurboTax selected.

View solution in original post