dbruns36

Ordered the wrong version need MAC instead of windows Order # (removed)

Ordered the wrong version need MAC instead of windows Order # (removed)
ChrisH1

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

If you contact Product Support a representative will be able to verify your purchase, credit the difference to the purchase of the correct version and push a download of that version to your device.

Contact Support:

If you're using TurboTax Online:
1.Sign in to your TurboTax account if you're not already signed in.
2.Click Contact in the upper-right corner of your screen.
3. Click "Contact Us"
4. Enter a brief description of your problem and follow the prompts to "Request a Callback"

If you're using the TurboTax CD/Download software or can't sign into your TurboTax account, click the link below to contact us. Ask your question, click Continue, and follow our onscreen instructions.
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

View solution in original post

20TT02
Returning Member

I purchased turbotax Deluxe from Costco.  My Mac version is Mac OS Sierra 10.13.6 and does not support the Deluxe requirement of Mojave 10.14 or later.  Will you please allow me to use the online version, I have the license code on the CD I purchased from Costco to verify my purchase.  Thank you.

[PII removed]

[email address removed]

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

@20TT02 please contact a Turbo Tax support representative to assist you with what options may be available in this situation. The contact details are below:

Contacting Turbo Tax Support

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
abarber

I ordered for Turbo Tax for business and the download is for windows, I have a MAC how do I correct this for credit and get the right version?

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

Please contact our customer support team via phone for assistance with this issue; phone number can be found here @abarber.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

If you bought it from TurboTax, contact them directly.

If you bought it from a third party and have a license number, it is easy.

Go to your TurboTax account with intuit and click that you want to download TurboTax with a license number. https://shopping.turbotax.intuit.com/unified/downloads/myaccounts?route=MYACCOUNTS&cgcview=downloads

Then put in the license number and choose Mac (you have the option to choose Mac or PC)