wencur

My question is for product support but I don't see how to post a question on this web site to them. I was charged twice for turbo tax for 2017 can I get 1 refunded?

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

For help with a billing issue, you will need to speak to TurboTax by phone on Tuesday.  This is mainly a user community forum and nothing account-specific can be handled here.

NOTE:  Are you a TurboTax Advantage member with an annual subscription?  If so, you may have two accounts and perhaps you were charged in each one.   In any case, when you speak to Support ask them to see if you have 2 accounts.  If so, you should cancel one of the Advantage subscriptions so this doesn't happen again next year.

Here's how to reach Customer Support on Tuesday:

If you are an Advantage member, log into your  Advantage account and scroll down past the FAQ links.  Near the bottom of the page you should find a special Advantage phone number to directly contact Customer Support.

If you are not an Advantage member, use the form at the link below to schedule a callback. This time of year they are open 5AM-5PM Pacific (8AM-8PM Eastern) Mon-Fri.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

View solution in original post

Did you buy 2 downloaded versions by accident ?  

Our Satisfaction Guaranteed (or Guaranteed Easy) policy says that if you're not satisfied with your TurboTax software, you can return it within 60 days of purchase for a full refund (see the Intuit Software End User License Agreement for the fine print, about 2/3 of the way down the page - Section B, Additional Terms and Conditions, point #6).

To submit a refund request online, simply fill out our TurboTax Refund Request Form.

ngb
Returning Member

I have been charged twice for the same product for my 

taxes for 2020. 

Please contact me at [email address removed]

@ngb

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

Customer support is available from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time

No one in the user forum can resolve a billing issue.  If you have a question about your TurboTax fees or billing, make sure you use the word “billing” in your request for help.  Do not use the word “refund.”

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**