nikkinet

I'm trying to finish filing my taxes , is there a form I'm waiting on with turbo tax to upload ?

MichaelDC

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

The latest from TurboTax regarding Forms Availability: 

“We apologize that the forms are not available right now. They will be updated tonight. Please check back tomorrow (1/19/18) for the updated forms.”

Most forms should be available by end of day January 18. However, the IRS will begin accepting e-file returns on January 29, 2018. (A few returns will be processed up to a week before this date for testing purposes.)

If you file your return in TurboTax before January 29, we'll hold your return and submit it at that time.

Note: If your return is among those that the IRS processes early as part of its testing, your tax refund (if any) won't be processed until after January 29.

View solution in original post

WHATS HOLDING ME UP ON TAXES

AshleyLO
Intuit Alumni

@cindygrahamnana If you are still awaiting your tax refund from the IRS, you will need to reach out to the IRS directly for any updates on your return. Here's how you can reach them: What if my IRS refund is taking longer than 21 days?

If you need assistance with submitting your return to the IRS, please specify what we can help you with. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"