jorjus123

If we have no adopted children. If we are not claiming any vehicles. can I get those two entries removed from my review? if so how?

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Have you tried to delete the forms and their worksheets?
jorjus123

can't find form 4562 nor 8839

Try typing them into the search box and click jump to then delete them there.

If attempting to delete this form does not resolve the issue, try reviewing the information in the "You and Your Family" section and editing as necessary.  It is possible that the information carried over from last year's tax return is preventing you from deleting the form.

Once you correct the information, you should be able to compete the interview successfully and/or delete the form.  You can "jump to" this part of the interview by typing in "adoption credit" in the search box located in the upper right hand corner of your screen.  Select "jump to adoption credit" and proceed with editing the information.
jorjus123

found 'child care form', and deleted it. seem to have fixed my problem.

Great!!!!

Yes, you can remove the forms related to adoption and vehicle deductions in the delete a form section of Turbotax:

• Login to your TurboTax online account
  • Click Take me to my return or Pick up where I left off
  • Click Tax Tools (located in the left side bar), then Click Tools
  • Click Delete A Form in the Tools Center pop up box
  • Click Delete next to Form 4562 and/or related forms in the Review Forms List Screen (you may have to scroll down)
    • You can also click delete next to Form 8839, Qualified Adoption Expenses (or any forms listed related to adoption)

View solution in original post