Employee Tax Expert
This widget could not be displayed.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

PEK is correct. Enter your 1099-MISC in the income section for your business for $20,400 then list your contract labor under the expense section. If using an online version, you may need to select the small drop down arrow next to Less Common Expenses to see the contract labor category.






**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"