New Member

Married filing jointly, residing in different states

How can I go in and update the state in which I resided once I have started my current tax return file?

Employee Tax Expert

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

If you have not yet filed, update your resident state information under the My Info/Personal Info section, depending on which version you are using.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"