I ignorantly didn't figure out my taxes while living abroad and now I need help catching up and filing everything that I can. Which Turbo Tax program would best fit me?

From March 2013 to August 2015 I worked as an English teacher in Seoul, South Korea. I've learned that it was only the first year that I didn't need to file taxes in the U.S, and so I need help determining what I need to do to file taxes  for the rest of the time I was there.

From October 2015 to now I have lived in China with my boyfriend, and have only done a little bit of tutoring. I do have a bank account in account, but it has never reached the FBAR amount of 10,000 USD. My time in China is what I'm most confused about in terms of dealing with tax wise so I need help determining if there is a Turbo Tax program that can help me deal with this.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

You will need to purchase and download a desktop edition for each tax year  to complete your prior year returns. Deluxe will work fine and get the 2013 quick as that tax year will be discontinued soon. 

They must be printed, signed & mailed in separate envelopes. 

See this TurboTax website for the prior year desktop editions - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products.jsp

View solution in original post