How do I know which account I filed with last year?

LatoyaLO

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

We can help you recover your User ID or password

If you need help getting your TurboTax Online User ID or password, go to our account recovery page and follow the instructions.

For more detailed information, go to Forgot your TurboTax User ID or password?

If you have changed your email address and can no longer access the email you used to sign up for TurboTax, you can submit a request to change your email here.

you can try signing into both accounts to view which account was used.

How To Obtain a Copy of Prior Year Return:

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tips/irs-tax-return/how-to-obtain-a-copy-of-your-tax-return/L13d9uLM...

How To Obtain a Copy of Prior Year Return in TurboTax:

First, make sure you’re in the same TurboTax account as previous years. Then, if you haven’t already, you’ll need to upgrade (if you're in Free Edition) and pay for TurboTax before getting access to your filed return.

Payment instructions:

1. Sign in to your return (past the Take me to my return button).
    (Then, Upgrade in the left-hand menu if you haven’t already done so.)
  2. Select File in the left-hand menu and continue until you get to Review your order.
  3. Select Start and follow the on-screen instructions to pay for the product you have chosen.

If you paid for TurboTax this year, you can download all of your returns, including prior years, until October 2018. (If you filed with Free Edition this year, you can get your current year return without paying until October.)

To access your current (if available) or prior year return:

1. Sign in to TurboTax using the same login information you used for last year.
  2. Go to Your tax returns & documents at the bottom of the main screen (if you're already in your return, select Tax Home in the left-hand menu first).
  3. If not already visible, select Show and then the year you're looking for.
  4. Now select:
    • Download/print return (PDF) to get a PDF copy you can view or print
    • Download .tax file to get the data file, which you can open and edit in the TurboTax CD/Download software.

View solution in original post