esm1836sm

1099-G Multiple years. How to report.

Looking up my (NY) 1099-G for the 2016 return, it lists 4 separate line items. Each applies to a different year - 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012. I amended my Federal and State returns for 2012-2014 so I presume that is why I have to report for the 2012-2014 years.  How do I report on Turbo Tax each of these items as it does ask for which year it was for.
AnnetteB
Intuit Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

You will enter the information for each tax year as if it were reported on a separate form. 

After entering the first one, click the blue link “Add Another State or Local Tax Refund” to continue and enter additional refunds for the prior years.

To go directly to the correct section of your return to enter these amounts, use these steps:

• On the top row of the TurboTax online screen, click on Search (or for CD/downloaded TurboTax locate the search box in the upper right corner)

• This opens a box where you can type in “1099-G” (be sure to enter exactly as shown here, including the dash) and click the magnifying glass (or for CD/downloaded TurboTax, click Find)

• The search results will give you an option to “Jump to 1099-G

• Click on the blue “Jump to 1099-G” link