Its Deductable will not download into Turbo tax due top USER IDs being different

I set up ITs Deductable years ago with a different ID from the Turbo TAX account that I use to purchase and download Turbo Tax for tax returns.  

Previously you could enter your ITS DEDUCTABLE ID and password and download the file to the tax return.

I either get invalid password (because TURBO TAX does not know my ITS DEDUCTABLE ID - because there is not prompt to ender the ITS DEDUCTABLE ID)

or I get this message:

Please check your Internet connection. This problem could be caused by intermittent or limited Internet service. Make sure your wireless connection is working or your network cable is plugged in.

If you are unable to reach the site, you can call 

1-800-4-INTUIT (select the option for TurboTax when prompted).

I KNOW MY INTERNET IS FINE BECAUSE I AM USING IT.  What is the fix for this.  I do not want to re enter all the donation data!  Plus I need it to work for 2018.

tahubbard

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I am experiencing the same issue. I contacted the support line last night (2/28/18) and was told it is a known issue and is being fixed. They took my name, phone and email address and told me they would contact me when the issue is resolved.

gallardo

I have the same problem, receive the same answer, and then an email saying that my case was closed.  What?
btlt356

Same thing happened to me today. Got the email my case was "closed" after I was hung up on by the TurboTax customer representative who was going to "capture my desktop" in an attempt to determine what the problem was. I call back seconds later and the recording says there'll be a 45 minute wait!!! What the heck.
ngcgac

See the answer entered on 3/31/18
PJGL

Me, too, still not fixed!
ngcgac

I found out that you can do the same thing inside TurboTax that Itsdeductible does. (After wasting my time entering my data in Itsdeductible.)

It is actually better in TurboTax because you can see all the options in the item tree on one screen.