I can not get into my account, forgot my password, I no longer have access to my last phone number. Tried to verify my personal information but it’s saying it’s incorrect

I have forgotten my password and I also do not have access to my last phone number. I received a 6 digit code to my email but when I go to confirm my person information it says my address is incorrect but it is correct.

BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

If you need assistance with account recovery, please see the TurboTax FAQ below. https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300098

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Phone to receive verifcation code

no phone now

no phone to verify code sent go back to taxes to finish

go back to taxes

DianeW777
Expert Alumni

You should contact TurboTax for assistance to unlock and recover your account. This should allow you to get your verifications sent to an email instead of a phone.  Be sure to explain this when you contact us.

1. Click or tap here to go to our Contact us page.
  2. Select your product (CD/Download Mac or CD/Download Windows, or Online), your edition (Basic, Deluxe, etc.), ask your question, then select Continue.
  3. On the following screen, enter your contact info, then select Get the phone number.

The above is the best and most efficient way for you to connect with the right person so that you can get the help you need. But if you still require assistance, you can contact us on (800) 446-8848.

For more information please click the link: What is the TurboTax phone number?

@novass69

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"